I am an an assistant professor at Bentley University, USA. My research philosophy involves a critical and practice-based approach to social dynamics associated with knowledge management and innovation, mostly at the network level. My primary focus is on the adoption, use and exploitation of information technology in a variety of settings including Enterprise Systems, Electronic Medical Record systems, social media networks, and sensor-based devices. My most recent research concentrates on sociomaterial practices in networks, with a particular focus on the strategic role of power dynamics, from a longitudinal perspective. Before joining Bentley, I was a research fellow at The University of Warwick (Warwick Business School) where I currently hold a joint appointment as a teaching associate in the ISM (Information Systems Management) group.
Here you can download some of my recent works:
- 2016 Information Systems Journal paper on power and everyday practices in the context of Information Systems Strategizing (ISS) with Bob Galliers - click here
- 2016 - Organization Studies paper on power in healthcare networks (with Daniela, Sue, Harry, and Jacky) - click here
- 2015 - Journal of Strategic Information Systems paper on big and little data (with Sue Newelll) - click here
- 2014 - Health Systems paper on boundary objects (with Sue, Chantal, and Jacky) - click here
- 2014 - International Journal of Management Reviews paper on power and materiality and absorptive capacity (with Sue Newell) - click here
- 2013 International Journal of Managing Projects in Business paper on communities of practices (winner: best published article of the year, with Chiara, Federico, and Sue) - click here
- 2012 Industry & Innovation paper on ambidexerity (with Chiara and Federico) - click here
- 2012- Journal of Strategic Information Systems paper on knowledge and knowing (with Sue Newell) - click here
I don't update this page very often, and I am aware that some of my papers are not listed here. Please visit my webpage at Bentley University (click here) should you need furhter details about me.